Hey, thinking about merch...

Can we have cloth patches military 'morale patch' style, i.e. velcro?

I don't see anybody *sewing* patches on anymore, and this one would look cool velcro'd to my laptop bag.

56046-Mod-Platform-Case-300.jpg

Edited by Monte Carlo
  • Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

I avoid velcro as it's damaged more than one piece of clothing I have, so wouldn't be backing this option if it was a strictly one-or-the-other thing. Not sure about costs involved, but perhaps they could be manufactured to be flexible in that regard? An iron-on backing would also accommodate for being sewn on, and could also be stuck/sewn onto a provided velcro backing.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

They put velcro squares on the outside of laptop bags? Or did you put it there ...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Did it come with some other velcro patch? I know this is off-topic but I'm curious what the original purpose of it was for?

...but I do think you're right and the PE cloth patch would would look pretty nifty on that spot. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't see anybody *sewing* patches on anymore, and this one would look cool velcro'd to my laptop bag.

No? Because I do ... but then again I live close to Melbourne and there's large punk and metal scenes there, so patch jackets (and bags) are quite common.