On programming and Fallout 3 Multiplayer

Prosper

Listen man. I really would like to know if i get any special treatment. I don't program too much. But if it means getting a job and only having to take my framework up 1 notch, then i will gladly try to join you all.

The problem is i don't have much more to offer. I am scared man. I know a lot, but when i look at the job requirements i think it goes over my head. I will not have a natural way of speaking to many of the bullet points. I would put down a reference for you to call after you hurt my feelings so can go home safely. I am just so scared man.

Again I am the guy who headed off on the Fallout 3 Multiplayer. I been interviewed by Gamer Gaia and a spilled a good deal about things. Very truthful.

http://gamergaia.com/home/gaming-news/2-ne...e-industry.html

I also don't know if i could go there to obsidian and be safe. my money is extremely limited. we need to work something out so i am not spending more than a day there before we know if i will be hired. you can tell me to go away now and then and i may even sleep over night on concrete . after all i am sure the pay will come in eventually and i will be able to find a swell place and begin to focus purely on development and you ushering me into the Obsidian cubicle.

This is truly important to me. I can wait. But the position I am looking to is programming with C/C++. That is what my existing projects are done with.

Plzman just let me know ahead of time. i will need money to just visit you. flying is expensive and no one would drive me way over to you without losing a bundle in gas. trust me man. i know you will tell me anyone can apply, but these things need to be known about. Yeah i guess it is my problem for not having a place to stay there for a few weeks to be interviewed. But then this says: damn guy who worked on multiplayer, why don't you just waste your time making something on your own

and i am afraid after that, you will lose me.

redacted

It's like Hunter S. Thompson came back as ...as... I have no idea.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I am so incredibly confused. Are you applying for a position at Obsidian Entertainment?

Through a forum post?

With conditions?

>_<

are you hiring or something. i would finish the multiplayer projct if i was promised a job at bethesda. one that related to programming at least

redacted

• 3 weeks later...