Which spec option is best for Heartseeking shot? I could see both being quite useful. At the moment I was thinking about 3 into Magic Bullet and 2 into Rapid Fire. Does Magic Bullet and Markswomen have a synergy? Which would give me 12 focus back with a 35% chance to bounce to another target. It seems like this would give a nice balance where you could kill multiple foes to get back 24-36 focus.

Also, what exactly is wounding? Whenever you damage a foe or just using certain skills? Thanks for your time.

I went for the Magic Bullet proficiency for my current run with Kat. It doesn't seem to ricochet so much as hit 2 targets that are standing right next to each other (when it happens). It's a good thing when you're scoring heavy critical hits. I personally didn't bother with Rapid Fire as you regenerate focus pretty quick through basic attacks until you pull out Flintock Fury.

The Markswoman ricochets are a nice bonus, again particularly when you get crits off both hits. I think it works well with Magic Bullet as it gives you a way to hit multiple targets since most of Kat's attacks are single target.

Wounding is probably inflicted by a certain ability rather than basic attacks. It should say in the ability/talent description if a status is inflicted, I just wish they were explained a bit more.

Which spec option is best for Heartseeking shot? I could see both being quite useful. At the moment I was thinking about 3 into Magic Bullet and 2 into Rapid Fire. Does Magic Bullet and Markswomen have a synergy? Which would give me 12 focus back with a 35% chance to bounce to another target. It seems like this would give a nice balance where you could kill multiple foes to get back 24-36 focus.

When I went through the game with Katrina I maxed out both Magic Bullet and Markswomen, but I really don't think they did much for me at all. She mows down regular mobs very easily, and once you get empowered Heartseeking shot it makes any ricochets almost irrelevant. If I were to do it again, I wouldn't put any points in either one.

the wounding effect is much like the chaos: bloodletting. it causes the victim to continue to take damage for a while. certain abilities and/or having a weapon with the bloodletting stat will give you a chance to cause an enemy to bleed damage for a while.

the wounding effect is much like the chaos: bloodletting. it causes the victim to continue to take damage for a while. certain abilities and/or having a weapon with the bloodletting stat will give you a chance to cause an enemy to bleed damage for a while.

Thanks. So, with Charm of Eternal Life if I take the Soul Thief mod I will get health back whenever I either use a curse or cause a foe to bleed? I am trying to decide if I want to use Soul Thief or Crows Feast for healing. Or Both.