I'm stuck in Mine !

Patris

Question

Hey.

I have a problem. when I killed the Aluvian Lieutenant and everyone around him, the cave is clear but when I want to use the powder it says:"It isn't safe to unload the powder right now". is it some kind of bug ? because one of my friends has a same problem . please help.

8 answers to this question

I had the same problem. I think you have to load a previous save, one before you enter the western or eastern part of the mine. That worked for me at least.

OMG...I always overwright my saves. what the F*** should I do now ?

OMG...I always overwright my saves. what the F*** should I do now ?

While this doesn't help you now, you should never keep one save of anything in any game... in case this happens.

That said, DS3 sometimes autosaves for you and it does so in a separate save (you can't see this in Save Game, only in Load Game), so you could try that. However, it may be quite a while back.

It is just fantastic... I mean after New Vegas Obsidian said Dungeon Siege III will be bug free and here we are !

I had problems with New Vegas and Alpha Protocol and it's very unfortunate because Obsidian is a very talented studio but very bad in technical matters.

I should start from auto-save.

Edited by Patris

It is just fantastic... I mean after New Vegas Obsidian said Dungeon Siege III will be bug free and here we are !

I had problems with New Vegas and Alpha Protocol and it's very unfortunate because Obsidian is a very talented studio but very bad in technical matters.

I should start from auto-save.

You do realize that no matter how long they tweak and crush bugs there will always be few people who will get bugs. Especially on PC since there are pretty much infinite amount of things that can cause problems. I personally use about 10 save slots (in every damn game) in case something goes wrong.

I only saw 3 bugs during the whole game myself which were:

- My char standing the wrong way in some end game cutscene

- Bunch of mobs despawning at Spire Bailey

- Achievements

Hate the living, love the dead.

as much as i sympathize i can also tell you that you should never ever, with any rpg or game that involves multiple hours of play, rely on a single save. anything can go wrong during the write process and then youve lost all your time.

i learnt the hard way, and now you have aswell.