DungeonSeige Stopped Working

ramlain

Question

When i try to enter a multiplayer game and click quick match or find games i get error box Dungeon Seige Has stopped Working. I get This on 2 PC with the exacte same build .

windows 7

Nvidia gforce 580

core i7

12 gig ram

Nothing on Forums and cant find any soloution as yet

8 answers to this question

When i try to enter a multiplayer game and click quick match or find games i get error box Dungeon Seige Has stopped Working. I get This on 2 PC with the exacte same build .

windows 7

Nvidia gforce 580

core i7

12 gig ram

Nothing on Forums and cant find any soloution as yet

I made a post about this a bit earlier this evening - its a bit lower down, and ignored - likely because they have non answer. Few threads on the Steam forums aswell, but nobody knows how to fix it. It's not your PC or GFX card brand as I use an ATI.

The game was able to find games earlier this afternoon before a 60mb 'stealth' patch was downloaded that fixed the single player bridge crash, but it appears this patch has simultaneously broken the multiplayer.

yeah...same problem here... and many others have this problem too

there are several threads about this in the steam forums...

every time i click on "Find games" and then --> "All Games" the game crashes to desktop --> "Dungeon Siege III.exe" has stopped working"

i hope there will be a fix soon... :/

i wanna play multiplayer

---------------------------------------

specs:

win 7 x64 pro

drivers, directx, vcredist etc. up to date...

amd phenom II x4 920

8 gb ram

ATI radeon HD 5850

Edited by blumenlisl

The game is hardly out (and not out for many people in US, etc) yet, so you guys will be the earliest bearers of this bug - I haven't tried co-op yet but let's hope there will be a quick fix to this.

Yeah thought id see if people are having the same issue sucks really cause i wanted the multi player version only to play with my partner etc but cant know. I hope they fix this soon as well otherwise will be a waste of money for me