Film concept going begging

Walsingham

Following three friends who try to make money by becoming Mad Max style camel hunting mercenaries. Thought I'd throw this out there, see if any of you chaps felt like writing it up as a film. Based on a true idea.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Again, I am baffled by the sheer - I do not know the right word - of the green movement. Either we are facing a phenomenon of staggering lethal quality or we aren't. If we are then why not shoot camels?

This is probably the main reason why I don't side with the greens. It's not that I don't think global warming is happening. I just have no faith whatsoever in anyone doing anything about it, least of all its principle acolytes, so I'm damned if I'll waste my time worrying.

And this was genuinely intended to be nothing more than a thread about a simple script idea.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like the pitch Wals, although making it a vampire-romance-camel-slaying epic might widen the appeal, along with a superhero angle, mebbe the camels are experimental super-mutants.

On a more sombre note I'm glad people are waking up to the more sinister tendencies of the Green movement. Mother Gaia and all that is cover for a miserabilist, totalitarian, life-hating clique. READ RAINBOW SIX - TOM CLANCY IS A PROPHET!

sonsofgygax.JPG

It would be a weird movie.. :thumbsup:

But come on - this isn't proper green movement. Think druids - a proper green would hunt down and murder obese Americans - they pollute about 650% more than these dromedary.

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm going to get me a bowel disruptor and hunt casual racists. :shifty:

-Elwood Blues

I'm going to get me a bowel disruptor and hunt casual racists. :bat:

I will hence forth keep an extra pair of trousers with me at all times.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

For the slightly off-the-wall thought... If you're having trouble with getting a proper "script" as such written, have you given thought to getting it developed as a sketched out storyboard style?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

• 2 weeks later...
For the slightly off-the-wall thought... If you're having trouble with getting a proper "script" as such written, have you given thought to getting it developed as a sketched out storyboard style?

I'm damned if I'm writing this script. That's why I thought I'd kick it across to the forum!

-Elwood Blues

I'm damned if I'm writing this script. That's why I thought I'd kick it across to the forum!

That's what I mean, if you can't get someone to write a full script, do you know any budding sketch/comic type artists who might be capable of storybording it?

If you've got a series of storyboards of the general flow, helps you explain key points of it, and convey some of the image of the whole thing....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."