Any PS3 footage?

Seems to run pretty well on the Xbox360, though of course, the engine is only part of why the game runs well or not.

I've seen some footage of the PS3 version on an Italian website live.. not sure if they'll put a non-live version of that footage though. It seemed to run well enough, but it's VERY difficult to judge framerate and performance from a stream (it wasn't that high quality either).

Don't really know much more than this, sorry.

Seems to run pretty well on the Xbox360, though of course, the engine is only part of why the game runs well or not.

I've seen some footage of the PS3 version on an Italian website live.. not sure if they'll put a non-live version of that footage though. It seemed to run well enough, but it's VERY difficult to judge framerate and performance from a stream (it wasn't that high quality either).

Don't really know much more than this, sorry.

Thanks for the reply :> Do you have a link to that video ?

Playstation ID: GaMeCuBeFLOP

Thanks for the reply :> Do you have a link to that video ?

That video was a live stream and I don't think they put it online after the stream unfortunately. I found this though. Seems to run pretty smooth, to me, but see and judge for yourself.

Thanks bro=> Going to preorder this next month :lol:

Edited by Kamille Bidan

Not sure what you mean by mlaa. The game plays well on the PS3 and should be pretty equivalent between the two console platforms. I'd recommend getting it for whichever console you prefer generally.

Sorry for the late replay, busy playing fallout vegas=< The engine run so clean and good on the ps3 that it looks like the game using Morphological Anti-Aliasing for ps3 version.

I will be getting ps3 version :bat:

Not sure what you mean by mlaa.

A little worrying that you don't know what MLAA is.. It's supposed to be a powerful SPU based anti-aliasing technique, distributed through Sony's EDGE development tools. It was developed by Sony's Santa Monica studios.

I didn't google that so I hope my memory hasn't failed me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

A little worrying that you don't know what MLAA is.. It's supposed to be a powerful SPU based anti-aliasing technique, distributed through Sony's EDGE development tools. It was developed by Sony's Santa Monica studios.

I don't really know that it should be particularly worrying to anyone. I'm the lead designer not the lead engineer on Onyx :)

I don't really know that it should be particularly worrying to anyone. I'm the lead designer not the lead engineer on Onyx :)

Hey Nathaniel, is team thinking about DLC or better an expansion pack like awakening (disc base)?