Sons of Obsidian Motorcycle Club

Monte Carlo

^^

Midlife crisis panic purchase, but it's still pretty cool.

I'm 29!!!

I just have a death wish, and a desire for a car engine in a motorcycle.

I think rice rockets are more a sign of a mid-life crisis!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Nicknames should be insulting if possible, so I choose 'Flaps', and I'd ride a

Save-95.jpg

Because I'm a moron.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm half expecting someone to turn up with a Mod style Scooter on this thread... Although that might be the clash of division against all these Rocker bikes... :o

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

DUCATI%20HYPERFIGHTER%2096%20dpi.jpg

Real men ride Ducati, none of that American, Japanese, British or BMW crap. Italian is where it's at!

And since this is a motorcycle club we're talking about, this is what I'd choose if I'd join:

DucatiChooper.jpg

How insane do you have to be to chop a Ducati?!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I would like to have a nickname that would strick fear and terror into our enemies, like 'Geoff' that would be proper terrifying.

DucatiChooper.jpg

How insane do you have to be to chop a Ducati?!

Got a sweet Ducati racebike? Want it to handle more like a barn with wheels on it? We can do that!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "