DSIII at PAX East 2011

C-C-Combo breaker.

Since Obsidian has a history with Alpha Protocol and how Sega was so strict with the way they wanted the games direction to go, Nathan explained to me that Square Enix as well as Gas Powered Games gave Obsidian the creative freedom to take the Dungeon Siege series and put their own flavor to it. Props to Square Enix as well as Gas Powered Games for letting developers do what they do best.

Wonder if Nathan told them that, or they just came to that conclusion themselves. AP's development cycle is a pretty complicated one, that's for sure.

Hopefully we're going to get some new videos relatively soon.

Funny, it looks like some previewers didn't quite get the "don't you dare talk about the two final classes or we will claw your eyes out" warning :) . According to that french preview, the two final characters are "a (male) rogue who prefers to use projectiles" and "an artificer (female) who focuses on guns and explosives". No word on their stances or names though :

On compte quatre protagonistes avec leurs sp

Basically everyone except Lucas sounds very interesting.

Poor Lucas. :)

I like Lucas more than Anjali from the Voice Acting.

I don't know it just really fits the lines.

Edit: Or do you mean how their personality sounds? I don't know. Lucas sounds very involved in the plot and he could be a rather standard but very well written charachter.

Edited by C2B

I hope that female character will be pretty in some way, because Anjali... well, no comment about her look. :'P

Also "guns and explosives"? Thank you, that's my style. :'D

Sorry for my english, it's not so good.

Basically everyone except Lucas sounds very interesting.

Poor Lucas. :(

I like Lucas more than Anjali from the Voice Acting.

I don't know it just really fits the lines.

Edit: Or do you mean how their personality sounds? I don't know. Lucas sounds very involved in the plot and he could be a rather standard but very well written charachter.

Gameplay (though I suppose meele could still be fun, it just doesn't sound as interesting as playing an "explosive and guns" character or a "slash and then turn into a fire elemental" one) and story-wise (kind-hearted heir to the Legion.. though at least his dialogue as a companion with Anjali near the Heart of Nagog made him look more intelligent than most of the type).

To be honest, Lucas wasn't the kind of character that i thought i would enjoy, until i started playing him. He's actually quite an interesting character.

Which charachter's your favourite, Alvin?