One got away

Walsingham

*hits the dead horse with a baseball bat like a pinata*

Going through my job briefing books, I even wrote down what days I had suspicions of Katie's infidelity. I totally forgot about that. The really sad thing is, is how often I was away from work; I was home for 2 maybe 3 times she slept with the dude of the 4 times that I know of. God damn it. I feel like a **** having an emotional relapse and in a public place of all places to be. ... Maybe I'll get a free Venti Soy Chai Latte out of it.

*head->table*

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

*hits the dead horse with a baseball bat like a pinata*

Going through my job briefing books, I even wrote down what days I had suspicions of Katie's infidelity. I totally forgot about that. The really sad thing is, is how often I was away from work; I was home for 2 maybe 3 times she slept with the dude of the 4 times that I know of. God damn it. I feel like a **** having an emotional relapse and in a public place of all places to be. ... Maybe I'll get a free Venti Soy Chai Latte out of it.

*head->table*

You can't really give it a go with that attitude or else it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The past its in the past. :(

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Maybe I'll get a free Venti Soy Chai Latte out of it.

Dear god. Surely you've not been that bad?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.