Gamebanshee AP Best Writing of the year 2010 award

This is the only website that apparently managed to 'see' the amount of research that was put in the Moscow hub, but still I don't know anything about Russia, I can't say what those research are :thumbsup:

But still, good for AP and Obsidian, since F:NV won 'RPG of the Year'.

At least one website which looked at Alpha Protocol like professionals. They actually saw the advantages of this game.

Gamebanshee +1 (Trusted website)

Btw. there's a lot of Obsidian in that list. :'D

Edited by Dabu

Sorry for my english, it's not so good.

Very well deserved I think. And I still can't believe that some reviews actually said that the writing was bad. I really cannot see that in any way whatsoever. I think AP is quite easily up there with the best written games ever though it obviously comes from a very different angle than something like Torment.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Very well deserved I think. And I still can't believe that some reviews actually said that the writing was bad. I really cannot see that in any way whatsoever. I think AP is quite easily up there with the best written games ever though it obviously comes from a very different angle than something like Torment.

What AP truly has is the most fluent dialog in any rpg ever while still offering choices in said dialog. Impressive ones even.