Audio cd disk image

Oblarg

So, I'm attempting to take some mp3 files and turn them into a disk image of an audio cd. Not a mp3 cd (or any data cd for that matter), but a simple audio cd-rom.

I simply cannot find any software to do this. From what I've read, it'll have to be a BIN/CUE file, as .ISO's are restricted to data cds.

Any suggestions?

edit: If you want to know why, Total Annihilation needs to run the music off an audio cd, and my cd/dvd drive is nearly dead and currently only reads dvd's, thus I set my virtual drive (via. Alcohol 52%) to D: and would mount the virtual audio disk instead.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Nero does this.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Junkyard, surely?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You can get a free audio burner from here: Clicky

Haha, no. Most of those are programs designed to bypass iTunes DRM.

Trust me, I've checked.

It seems that the only programs that can do this are programs which I'd need to pay for.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Well, I downloaded the trial version of Nero and it was, indeed, the only software I could find that was able to do this.

Hooray!