Wikileaks founder framed for rape?

Kaftan Barlast

It seems strange that we should adopt a kneejerk reaction of guilty/not guilty on this forum according to our politics, when in so many other cases like that Dutch serial killer guy a lot of people wanted to wait for the court case.

Just because the guy runs a website you like doesn't make him NOT a rapist. Nor the inverse.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just because the guy runs a website you like doesn't make him NOT a rapist. Nor the inverse.

If a guy runs a forum then it indeed does make him a rapist... and moderators are those who touch your but in a crowded bus.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

It seems strange that we should adopt a kneejerk reaction of guilty/not guilty on this forum according to our politics, when in so many other cases like that Dutch serial killer guy a lot of people wanted to wait for the court case.

My professional opinion (as an ex-prosecutor) is that the case stinks. Still, just looking into it and actually even deciding to take the case to court are, of course, different things. And it's not like I have anything close to the full info here, but this kind of back-and-forthing doesn't look good, does it? :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif