So what to do with this?

2 years ago, a hosting company offered me a deal: for 5 euro, I could have a .EU domain. So, I registered dungeonsiege.eu. I feel that now is the time to do something with it, right (doh, with ds3 coming soon)? I love creating and running fansites. I was part of 3 great fansites in the past: Age of Mythology Holland, Age of Mythology Center, and Age of Empires Village (created by me), the website that got me onto the local newspaper frontpages :p. I had contact with the devs (Ensemble Studios, may you rest in peace), and I even managed to score a few exclusive info/interviews and screenshots.

I miss those days! I want to relive those wonderful days. My last attempt was 2 years ago, with Demigod. I created Demitemple.com. But I quickly lost interest in the game, and the website died an awful silent death.

Now it's itching again. Will DS3 worth my while? Shall I go for it?

Edited by Draganta

Reasons why Dungeon Siege is NOT a Diablo clone:

- DS has multicharacter parties.

- DS doesn't have boring pre-defined classes, but the players develop the characters.

- DS has packmules!

- DS has a huge map without any loading bars between areas, even when teleporting!

- DS has 10.000+ spells, and even more items!

Will DS3 worth my while?

I pray for it.

Shall I go for it?

Sure, why not? If you love what you do, it is always good to do it.

And if your site will be always up to date, I am sure you will get the visitors you need to be proud of that site.

Let's hope so.

Dunno which GPG-devs work (brainstorm only?) on DS3, probably very few, but maybe they remember us :p.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hmmm, I think I will start soon.

You hay way too much free time tongue.gif

Try volunteering for a charity or something.

Nah I got my hands full with my hobbies already, and soon college is starting too. Designing the website requires some time, but running it isn't that time-consuming, once you have some staff members.

When I have something up online, i'll let you guys know. I will start small, with only news, then I'll see how it will develop.

Reasons why Dungeon Siege is NOT a Diablo clone:

- DS has multicharacter parties.

- DS doesn't have boring pre-defined classes, but the players develop the characters.

- DS has packmules!

- DS has a huge map without any loading bars between areas, even when teleporting!

- DS has 10.000+ spells, and even more items!