Obsidian lowering their standards??!!!!

Stupid title aside, am I the only one that noticed they've changed the open jobs description on the main page, cutting all the 'searching for a talented individual, works well with a team, blah blah, is not Volourn' stuff?

Yeah, I was bored, and it's not like the topic under this is much more interesting.

Confused thread is confusing...

confused20otter.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's not my fault if the only news Obsidian gives us is that they've hired a programming intern and that they've decided to shorten the messages for their job offers on the front page Gorth!

NOT. MY. FAULT!

So what? The messages got streamlined, it's the sign of our times. Too many words confuses people o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sorry, for some reason I read it as a press interviewer, not a job interviewer.

The answer is still the same tho. :lol:

-Do you have any special skills?

/ - L337 AI skillz.

-- - Jack of all trades.

\ - Tooth kick.

I'd figure an Alpha Protocol stance system would be cool.

"So, Mr. Prospective Employee, what makes you think you'd work well with Obsidian Entertainment".

"X - Suave"

"Ah, I see, looking over your portfolio, I'm a bit worried that you may not meet our qualifiactions."

"Y - Agressive"

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'd figure an Alpha Protocol stance system would be cool.

"So, Mr. Prospective Employee, what makes you think you'd work well with Obsidian Entertainment".

"X - Suave"

"Ah, I see, looking over your portfolio, I'm a bit worried that you may not meet our qualifiactions."

"Y - Agressive"

Maybe he pulls the Dossier option.

'I have photos... incriminating photos.. I know about everything that happened with that shemale in Moscow.. now, what about hiring me?'

I guess they could also go for the "bang interviewers head on the desk" but I don't think Mr. Prospective Employee will end up on a boat after that...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

So do the interviewer answer with the dialogue wheel now?

Or do they use the dialogue stance system?

I wonder which Obsidian execs are available romance options.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)