Sign in to follow this  
attakijing

can't use skills

Question

Playin alpha protocol and it's awesome so far. Only problem is i can't seem to use skills whatsoever. First character was a recruit on hard mode and when he got to level 2 i gave him the stealth upgrades until he could get the activated ability 'silent running.' however it didn't show up on the skill wheel and i don't know how to equip it.

I made a second character that started with stealth stuff and he started with silent running and awareness. But once i leveled him up enough to get basic chain shot it said it would add it to the skill wheel and it didn't. I can't find a place to add skills to the skill wheel either. Maybe im missing some really obvious submenu but i feel like i've looked everywhere.

6 answers to this question

The weapon skills do not appear on your skill-"circle" if you do not have the appropriate weapon selected.

As for awereness and silent running though, it should just be there when pressing Z. Although at Master level Awareness it's a passive ability instead of an active, so no longer shows up to be used.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The weapon skills do not appear on your skill-"circle" if you do not have the appropriate weapon selected.

As for awereness and silent running though, it should just be there when pressing Z. Although at Master level Awareness it's a passive ability instead of an active, so no longer shows up to be used.

It isn't, that's the problem.

That's odd. So you equip the pistol but don't get Chain Shot on Z?

First time I hear of something like that...

And I'm getting this as well, with the Steam version.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: