The official E3 2010 thread of waggle

Purkake

I guess Assassin's Creed stopped being about stealth and assassinations?

Syraxis look up Community, the TV series.

Oh and what's up with kneeing people who wear plate mail?

Or "The Soup" sundays on E. It tears pop culture apart on a weekly basis.

The skating game seems like it's gonna be good for a skate game because it actually has a reason for the cops to be all crazy about skateboarding and ONLY skateboarding

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Actually, if I had kids I'd probably get it for them to get them moving.

@Calax: And let them destroy your house interior?

:) Hippy guy with pink hair talking about "energy", this just keeps getting better.

What? It's a PC game? Is this the apocalypse?

Edited by Purkake

no, the backyard for the destructo sessions

Also the innergy seems stupid.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is so weird. I actually went to highschool with the girl who's flailing around on stage.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

This is so weird. I actually went to highschool with the girl who's flailing around on stage.

Got any embarrassing stories to share? :)

Oh joy, another rabbid game. *SNORE*

Edited by Syraxis

Got any embarrassing stories to share? :)

She used to grab my ass all the time in art class, and she specifically had a thing for white guys. Would have dated her, but I was already hooked up with a college girl. Clearly she would have been the better choice, seeing as she's doing so well, and college girl turned out to be a cuddly ball of bat-**** crazy.

Ah, Memories.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

Ghost recon looks interesting, but not my type of game.

Is it just me or is the V/O in ghost recon (the actual soldier) the same as the guy in bulletstorm?

Edited by Calax

I'm actually kinda surprised at how much got shown today at e3, considering it doesn't officially start until tomorrow.