company haters

Actually, no, it's not "obvious" that it's a hoax. For me, it sounds pretty damn likely to be a real dev, given that several Alpha Protocol devs were indeed fired and have an axe to grind, and that much of the design that they created for Alpha Protocol was scrapped.

Now, whether the person in question is right in their assessment of Alpha Protocol and its development history, is an entirely different matter.

I don't think it's true, and if ti is, the guy is a piece of crap coward. It's that simple. if you are gonna slam someone at least own up to it.

Also, this idea in this thread that you somehow 'owe your silence' to former employers is silly. No, you don't (barring contractual agreements legally, of course). You owe them. their former employeers which means they fired you or you quit. If someone fires me I owe them nothing, and if I quit, I obviously had reason to quit so depending on situation, I owe them nothing. If I still respect them then I'll be nice.

As for why current Obsidianites claim to like their game, of course they do. Notice hwo the ones who like AP are the ones who own up to their comments/ They're certainly not gonnja slam AP if they still want to work with AP so cna't say for sure if their comments are genuine or not.. but, at least they are a billion times superior than this loser punk since they own up to their words.

I LOATHE anonymous sources. They're disgusting creatures, and I avoid them whenever I can.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Also, this idea in this thread that you somehow 'owe your silence' to former employers is silly. No, you don't (barring contractual agreements legally, of course). You owe them. their former employeers which means they fired you or you quit. If someone fires me I owe them nothing, and if I quit, I obviously had reason to quit so depending on situation, I owe them nothing. If I still respect them then I'll be nice.

No, you don't own them silence. You're right,

What you DO own them is not going on a stupid avenge trip just because you're feeling mishandled.

Because that is even more cowardly than anything else.

If nobody asks you and there is no harm in said product just shut up.

Especially when it's the release of the product.

Because thats some human decency anyone should have.

Was it decent human behaviour to fire me? Was it decenet human behaviour that led me to quit? No. I owe them nothing. And, if the products sucks and I feel people who buy it would be wasting their money, then yeah, the product can be considered 'harmful'. I would stand up, and give my opinion, but I would also own it as my own by not hiding anonymously.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.