tech forums?

so many issues (mainly PC) and the mods cannot even create a forum/thread dedicated to tech issues??? c'mon i mean its not hard???

The game is not "released yet". Obsidian is a studio from the States, the release date there is the 1st of June - 28th of May in Europe. Although, it might be done on purpose too as Sega is supposed to be handling the support.

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

SO WE WAIT FOR YOU IDIOTS TO GET THE GAME??? so short sighted on behalf of the forum staff

I think the important part was that Sega is supposed to handle support, not Obsidian.

Head over to their forums, and by all means, if there's no support you can make a big stink.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

SO WE WAIT FOR YOU IDIOTS TO GET THE GAME??? so short sighted on behalf of the forum staff

I think the important part was that Sega is supposed to handle support, not Obsidian.

Head over to their forums, and by all means, if there's no support you can make a big stink.

ok so what your saying is that publishers provide support over developers??? hmm you are a true noob

ok so what your saying is that publishers provide support over developers??? hmm you are a true noob

The publishers always handle that by default. They also decide if/when to make patches. Of course, it is possible for the publishers to ask the developers help out or handle the support. It's the publishers' game. They decide what to do.

The developers develop.

The publishers take care of the rest.

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

To clarify:

Normally, the tech forums would be available by the time the game is available to everyone. However, we've had people buying the game from something like a week before now, because of various shops and online stores breaking street dates. Add this to the fact that the US release date hasn't even hit yet - theoretically nobody in the US should have it, and people in Europe should only be getting it now.

In any case, the most important thing is that people now have the game and we need tech forums set up. This is being done and will be done very soon. For now please check the known issues section of the FAQ sticky, and with new problems just post here - those threads will be moved into the tech forum later.