Comment/Question

Just wanted to say saw the new video game looks alot better then i expected really polished

As for my question a while ago i bought up new game + and was told no that wont be in just wondering then

once main story line is completed will we have to start from scratch again or is it possible in your safe house id assume if it's in game to replay sertant missions only problem i see is dialogue options if mission is replayable only reason i bring this up is couse i dont want to have to start all over once i complete everything id rather just do a mission over with what i have a different way instead of having to work through all the previous missions in new game

CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME

:):shifty::shifty:

Just wanted to say saw the new video game looks alot better then i expected really polished

As for my question a while ago i bought up new game + and was told no that wont be in just wondering then

once main story line is completed will we have to start from scratch again or is it possible in your safe house id assume if it's in game to replay sertant missions only problem i see is dialogue options if mission is replayable only reason i bring this up is couse i dont want to have to start all over once i complete everything id rather just do a mission over with what i have a different way instead of having to work through all the previous missions in new game

CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME

:):shifty::shifty:

You can make permanent saves before you start any given mission, but I don't think there will be any "mission replay" function (most RPGs don't have it for some reason).
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Question answered. Post your questions here.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: