Fallout 2

so since ncr is in, i wonder if vault city will be in as well?

probably not is my guess, but you never know...

ncr has the potential to be a much much better "villain" group than the enclave since presumably they wont be quite so obviously black hat

then again... the "ranger" in the teaser was about as black hat as one can get without having a nazi armband too.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

so since ncr is in, i wonder if vault city will be in as well?

probably not is my guess, but you never know...

ncr has the potential to be a much much better "villain" group than the enclave since presumably they wont be quite so obviously black hat

then again... the "ranger" in the teaser was about as black hat as one can get without having a nazi armband too.

Vault City... was unsustainable. Unless of course, they moved in on Gecko and seized their power plant. I rather like the idea of them slowly decaying into self important irrelevancy. But then again, I always went into Vault City guns ablaze rather than with all the groveling and aired duplicity of motives needed to get through that town peacefully.

As for NCR, yeah they really could be an interesting new enemy. They have the resources to put up a real fight for a while without it destroying them, unlike the Enlcave.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes