Free Game Links

Oner

Thread Pruned: Please do not link to games that have content that is unsuitable (when in doubt consult the Forum Guidelines).
Gee, thanks.

Either its much harder than it looks or my never-too-good platforming skills are broken beyond repair.
I usually die between 13k and 25k.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your link is a bit broken? Bad Cut and Paste-Fu? :)

The Several Journeys of Reemus

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Robot Unicorn Attack is the ultimate proof of humanity's superiority over the universe, trash like you cannot comprehend it. :(

Also, stop offing you hos and post games! :shakefist:

Edited by Oner

• 2 weeks later...

The original Elite game made available by one of its creators

Look under Archives for emulator files and original source code (for those who wants to see how it was done)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A bunch of Llamasoft classics made available by their creator.

Look under Softography and then 8bit/16bit/console (zero gen?) for downloads.