A reminder about upcoming games

Humodour

I've been watching the Torchlight streams today and yesterday and I'll likely be getting this. Looks like solid, addictive fun. Plus, it's cheap as hell, will have an editor and features new music from the Diablo composer. Hell yes.

Didn't even know about the game until a few days ago, glad I found out about it.

Yeah, me too. I was even under the impression those guys were still working on Mythos and sometimes wonder why I haven't heard anything new about that game.

Shame it's not on Impulse though.

I tried to buy Torchlight from Runic's website so developers will get most money, only to discover the countdown timer on the official site is tied to the local time on your computer and nobody seems to know which time zone is Runic using.

What a mess.

But I'm still excited about the game.

Edited by Masterfade

Yeah, pretty amateur. It seems that there are still 6-8 hours to go yet, or so.

However, GamersGate has already released it; this will be my first time to use direct download and I have bad experiences with things going iffy on launch day, so I might sleep on it and see who the best client is.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TL/torchlight

I've got it loaded on Steam, so.

Anybody feel like taking advantage of the $16 discount on L4D2 entering into a 4-pack deal with me? I will require $34 transferred via paypal, at which point I will gift a copy to you. Includes early access to the demo and a new baseball bat you can apparently use.

Definitely, It's like half price compared to what I can buy it for.. But can you gift an american copy to Europe?

Fortune favors the bald.

Alright, now it's out everywhere, I'm downloading off D2D. About 100kbps so ~2 hours, not bad for a crappy wireless connection in NZ.

Excited ;)