GamersGate

Bos_hybrid

Which is the fastest, btw: D2D, Steam, or GamersGate?

I my experience D2D is slower than a sea turtle on dope. But then again, Steam isn't a great deal faster...

Depends where you are. For me Steam by a long way, Gamesplanet was faster then Gamersgate and D2D is racist so I won't use it.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

D2D is racist so I won't use it.

Okay, I'll bite (though I'm sure I'll regret it like the time I had sex with that crossing guard because she looked young and then I found out she was 12)*

How can a digital download provider be racist?

*TOMBS points for those who get the reference. And no google cheating you cheating googlers.

manthing2.jpg

Ummm, that's racist how?

Heh. You're being an American, alanschu. o:) If an Aussie or a Kiwi says something like that, taking it literally just makes you look like a fool. Classic rookie error with the American exchange students over here.

How many retail sales have only been in the US/Canada that you haven't been privy to?

Lots. Why...?

It all goes back to the idiotic concept of region locking things in this day and age when whatever they are providing is available in a few clicks and for free.

Not that it's going to change any time soon with most companies happily riding their failing business models to the bitter end.