Collector's Edition

I find it hilarious that everyone is asking for guns.

"Oh, and if you buy the collectors edition of our product, we will include a free military issue glock. Perfectly illegal, and quite fun. And, if you order in the next 10 minutes, we will include high-explosive and incendiary rounds! But remember kids, don't shoot at anyone else if policemen are nearby. Wait for them to turn there backs, then execute someone secret-agent style. ORDER NOW!"

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I find it hilarious that everyone is asking for guns.

"Oh, and if you buy the collectors edition of our product, we will include a free military issue glock. Perfectly illegal, and quite fun. And, if you order in the next 10 minutes, we will include high-explosive and incendiary rounds! But remember kids, don't shoot at anyone else if policemen are nearby. Wait for them to turn there backs, then execute someone secret-agent style. ORDER NOW!"

I almost died from laughter...

Seriously though... I would like to see something creative if they DO have a collector's edition... something like what saints row 2 did with the bullet flash drive...

Edited by EvilWolf

Yes, i would like something creative, but a firearm just doesn't give off the right vibes. Maybe the secure codes for hacking into the Pentagon's military infrastructure would be more stealth-oriented. Im sure the pentagon would happily give permission for those to be sold out to random people, as long as they get a small cut.

Edited by AlphaPro

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

i definately want a SIE poster or figurine or what ever, and a steel box would be cool to, instead of a real glock maybe a fake one that made shooting noises.

[url="http://profile.mygamercard.net/XxMythicAgexX"][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/XxMythicAgexX.png[/img][/url]