Russia

waiveddreams

Do you like Russia?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Russia?

• Yes
    • No

I think russian people need to watch out for their president. He's seems to be up to no good nowadays. Trying to expand his influence by reducing local democracy, i mean. As for the usa, vote Ralph Nader, what other choice do you really have when you think of it? Who would call a two party system a democracy when neither can win but by reaching the people in the middle of the left-right continuum anyway? There is no place for extreme views in american politics. The only thing the so called radicals can do is place their trust in lobby groups, which influence politics in a fundamentally undemocratic way, Sorry for my rant. I....just...can't...help...it.

My post was not an attempt to bash america. America is great in other ways. It's political system just doesn't allow expression of non "main stream" attitudes except for the influence of lobbies.

You say that like it a bad thing. It isn't. And you can express any crazy idea you want, just don't expect it to go anywhere without widespread support.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Is this discussion over already? :)  I expexted some more discussion.

Oh well, just vote Nader.  It sounds like Needa.  :p

w00t! Another Nader supporter. In other news, I was watching that footage of Drew Barrymore trying to get college students excited about voting (Before you bash this, think for a moment, what better way to get superficial college students to vote than send them a movie star to get them riled up? ;) ); and it honestly scared me. Apparently I'm more in the political 'know' than any of those braindead morons. And I quote: "I think I'll vote Republican" "I think I'll vote Democrat" "I think I'll vote liberal, I'm a pretty liberal person". MY ****ING GOD!!! THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE CANDIDATES WERE!!! :p

Russia was my enemy now it's the middle east, next will be either china or the EU.

Now, not everyone's bad in a country I consider to be an enemy but if say, the entire country was wiped of the face of the earth, I'd be pretty chipper the rest of the day.

I belive in helping my friends and killing the enemy. Understand me now?

Sounds like Hitler's talk.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.