[TV] L/O Criminal Intent

wesley2

No, I meant Chris North.

The only thing I've seen North in where I found him somewhat interesting was in a bad romantic-comedy I caught on cable once. He played a restauranter character that was kinda charming. Most of the time I find him flat/boring - for me, no on-screen charisma - a little like George Clooney, who does nothing for me either.

I'd suggest going to watch the first couple of seasons of the main show. He's one of the investigating cops in those seasons. I like North because of his history with the series, but haven't seen much work on CI from him to be honest.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

well, noth ain't the "new guy" anymore. he's the "old guy" now, replaced by jeff goldblum.

I know, but when I originally posted/said "new guy" it was in reference to why I stopped watching the show - when D'fornio stopped being the only main player.

I like Jeff Goldblum, even if he is a nut. But I haven't caught a new episode with him in it yet. Did they air one already? Seems like I saw an ad declaring his newness in a new episode/season opener only a week or so ago.

I'd suggest going to watch the first couple of seasons of the main show.

I've seen some... there's a couple basic-cable stations that play all the Law and Order stuff ad nauseum. I just don't find the actor watchable, doesn't matter what he's doing. Dunno why...just one of those things. I don't "hate" him or anything. He just makes me go "meh." :shifty:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

well, noth ain't the "new guy" anymore. he's the "old guy" now, replaced by jeff goldblum.

I know, but when I originally posted/said "new guy" it was in reference to why I stopped watching the show - when D'fornio stopped being the only main player.

I like Jeff Goldblum, even if he is a nut. But I haven't caught a new episode with him in it yet. Did they air one already? Seems like I saw an ad declaring his newness in a new episode/season opener only a week or so ago.

No, they haven't started yet. New episodes start this Sunday the 19th at 9PM.

I'm excited to see how Jeff G's going to fit in with the cast. I can't imagine it being bad, but it should be interesting what kind of character they write him to be.

I haven't caught a Jeff Goldblum episode yet, but I can see him doing pretty well. I liked the redhead girl they had for awhile.

she's still there as jeff goldblum's partner. sunday... which also means the beginning of in plain sight.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Sunday? Cool. Something to watch on the usually "nothing to watch" Sundays. I'll definitely have to check out the first few Goldblum episodes.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The second episode is going to be a Goldblum/Wheeler. I'm actually pretty excited for the first one too because after the way that last season ended, Goren's got a ton of quality ongoing storylines that I'm interested to see resolved. Now that we know Natalie is dead, so I'm interested to see what this one's going to be about? Maybe more information about that whole thing or is Goren going to continue his breakdown?