What are you playing now?

Gorth

Finished Fallout 3 with an evil character and all the currently released DLC clocking in at 105 hours. I'm sure there are a few skill books and little things I've missed along the way, but its safe to say I've beaten the game fairly thouroughly. I really wish they had added ending slides to BS, or simply taken the short ending slide from the original ending and moved it to after BS. I ended up

launching nukes at the BoS Citadel and had a funny 'chat' with the survivors after landing in the Vertibird, and after the battle that was pretty much it. Though I did explore the ruins finding a cool new revolver.

I have to say I enjoyed the new quests in BS. I think I'll hold off on a new character until the upcoming two DLCs are released.

Currently finishing up Fallout 1.

Also playing

While not really a computer game, I've been playing some of the Lone Wolf game books from http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Books. I had a few of these books as a kid and I loved them at the time. They've all been released for free with the author's blessing and 20 books makes for a pretty epic adventure. A very impressive book reader/stat tracker has been released at http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Books but it only covers the first 5 books, while you can continue using software from the first site I linked. Have to do more manual stat tracking as it wasn't as good.

Also, after hearing for years and years about how Final Fantasy VII is one of the greatest RPGs of all time I thought I'd finally try it. So far, I'd have to say my favorite thing is the art. Some real impressive backgrounds, art style and imagery. Like pretty much any JRPG I #*$&ing hate the random encounters every 5 feet.

Still playing Painkiller. Haven't been getting to much playtime lately so I'll just pop in and do a level here and there. The game is amazingly fun, some of the enemy rushes are just glorious. This will definetely rank high on my personal gaming list, highly recommended.

Gonna do some internal playtesting on Purgatorio so that will likely take up some time.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

My copy of inFamous arrived by mail yesterday and I've been fooling around with it. It's fun, but it gets repetive when you've finished around 30% of the game. It's always the same routine - find a manhole, go to the sewers and power up a part of the city, go up again, kick ass for a few hours, find another manhole, sewers for 15 minutes, power up a part of the city, kick ass for a couple of hours and so on. The side missions are always the same as well... not a lot of variety, sadly.

I had a different experiance, the problem is that the first half the game is pretty much as you stated, but once you get into the latter part things get more interesting (summoning lightning from the sky to take out an AA gun is AWESOME!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I certain unnamed thread got me to re-install Oblivion. I'm enjoying myself so I obviously have no taste.

How should I end it all?

a) Hari kari

b) Clutch an asp to my breast

c) Self-immolation

d) Autoerotic asphyxiation

e) Watch Spike TV for a week to induce a vegetative state

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Still playing Lost Odyssey.

Temple of Enlightment is proving brutally hard. When it takes a solid 20 minutes to kill a single hellish kelolon, and it can kill nearly your entire party in one strike, this is pretty punishing. Good news is every fight gives you at least one level for every character in the fight, so its good training. I'm only there anyway because I can't seem to decide to go to grand staff and finish the game. -.-

EDIT: Maria Caliban, just play Halo 3 with voice chat on for three minutes.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The asp thing sort of went out of fashion with the Ptolemaic dynasty, didn't it? Junk food and daytime tv seems popular options these days.

Running around in the Cemetary Swamp in the Witcher. I hate to say this, but the swamps in The Withcer are even better than sewers! :)

Once finished, I'll have to make up my mind if I should pick up either STALKER Clear Sky or X3 The Terran Threat again or, most likely, go pick up Dead Space.

Edit: Continued Here :closed:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein