"Original" 2004 Build Of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Released

I really should reinstall this game. For some reason I never made it very far.

Recommend modding it :(

I gave let myself carry more weight which in turn let me run longer distances. I made some some graphical mods into it too :)

Links?

I'll get you some/ Let me just backtrack to find out where I got the mods I use, that I did not make -I have a highly tweaked version of Oblivion Lost installed on this PC and it's both awesome and unstable due to my messing around-, from... :(

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

First of all, remember to only update to 1.0005 version, the newest version(the one in Steam, etc) only addressed multiplayer problems and is rather pointless, and of course the most important fact is that many of the best mods(ABC Inferno, Lost Alpha alpha, Oblivion Lost. etc) are made for the 1.005 version.

Anyway, once you finish with the vanilla version, because that's what everyone should do with mod-friendly games to both gain perspective and get the original vision, you should look into the Oblivion Lost mod since it aims to be a total conversion and almost succeeds at it. Brilliant work by the OL team.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

...the newest version(the one in Steam, etc) only addressed multiplayer problems...

Steam uses 1.005 IIRC. :sorcerer:

EDIT: 1.006 was leaked and thus Steam has not applied it.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

So is this free...? In any case I probably can't run it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"