Sith Lord useless

Klok

I've got a Sith Lord with over 30 Wisdom and over 20 Charisma, +master force focus,+force channel, +master valor. Yet on Korriban every single force power I use against assassins or animals or Sion is saved. How can this be possible with such high DC modifier against force power saves?

It's a good thing I went for dual blaster precise shot Sith Lord, otherwise it would be completely useless, very disappointing indeed.

I might as well have gone with dual blaster guardian/marauder, as I remember it killed everything instantly, including all jedi...

BTW, how come Sith Marauder class loses the close combat feat option? Is that a bug?

Also I was wondering do energy damage immunities when upgrading armor stack, because you get upgraded to 60% if it stacks...and what does resist mean, for example Electromesh suit has -10 resist against energy, is this combined with nagai combat gloves better for energy protection than damage immunity?

If you check the combat logs on Korriban, you'll notice your opponents get a +60 modifier to saves. It only happens there.

I suppose this is meant to reflect the dark nature of Korriban, protecting those of the Dark Side, or some other crap like that. Of course 1. it's stupid on general principles 2. it doesn't help you even when you're DS and 3. it didn't seem to interfere with Revan in Kotor 1. So I don't like it either.

But oh well, it's there and can be dealt with. Korriban is the last planet (before Onderon reviseted) for me so by then I can take a melee-oriented Atton and a blaster-oriented Mira with me and they rip through anything my Consular/Master Exile can't hack to pieces himself.

Come to think of it, would there be a way to mod it out of the game? I can't think of one...

I liked that actually - since it was one of the only challenging areas.

Because let's face, even on Korriban you just mow through everyone.

(ok on my first playthrough I didn't - but that was because I made alot of mistakes in my build)

Fortune favors the bald.

what about my other questions?

BTW I have every single character developed for dual blaster precise shot rapid fire, especially hanharr which has the highest attack with ranged weapons, on every character I only add dexterity. I don't understand why would anyone use any other build for any character other than this, there is just nothing more efficient and powerful..

BTW I have every single character developed for dual blaster precise shot rapid fire, especially hanharr which has the highest attack with ranged weapons, on every character I only add dexterity. I don't understand why would anyone use any other build for any character other than this, there is just nothing more efficient and powerful..

It's not necessarily the funnest way to play the game though, is it? I personally like to develop each NPC differently, according to class/bio, as it makes for more varied fights with more strategy involved.

There are several weird things going on in the selectable feats screen.

So you will notice Atton cannot take Class Skill: Threat injury as feat, Sith Mauraders loose all "Skill feats", Sith Assassin/Jedi Watchmen loose Regenerate Health and I probably missed 2 dozen.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Actually there are even blaster-based builds that are at least as effective as what you propose, not to mention certain double-lightsaber based ones. This game isn't so difficult that there's only one good way to beat it or else you fail, so if you don't understand why people do it differently, that's really a shame. :)

As to the modifier on Korriban - it only really hurts the Consular, so I really don't like it, for roughly the same reasons I don't like Ysalamiri, Vong and the rest of the Force-denying crap.