EA Sticking With SecuROM

While no computer connected to the Internet is 100 percent immune to viruses and spyware, the Mac is built on a solid UNIX foundation and designed with security in mind. The Mac web browser, Safari, alerts you whenever you

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Let's talk price. You may be saying "Wow Pixies, this all sounds so glamorous, but I'm sure this kind of thing is only available to the super rich or famous people" well, you're wrong! you can get your very own Mac Book starting at just $1,099! And iMac's starting at just $1,199.

Mac, is it in you?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think this thread left EA and Securom a long time ago...

If people feel like discussing pros and cons of platforms, they are welcome to do so in a new thread. Same thing goes for DRM discussions in general.

And, just a reminder to those who think it is funny to resort to name calling, however cleverly veiled, of other companies in the business of making games

Trolling: Trolling is also not allowed in regard to other gaming companies, their employees or moderators. We've worked and continue to work with various people at many game companies, and it is not within the spirit of our forums to allow disrespectful posts about other company's policies, employees, or moderators. It's OK to say you don't like a game, but referring to another company's employees or the company itself is simply not be tolerated here. Posts which intentionally attack another game company and/or it's employees will be deleted and the member censured accordingly

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein