Sign in to follow this  
SilentOne

Does anyone know

I would suspect that he/she used the KSE to add them to the party.

"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
-H. H. Munro

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It looks like someone replaced the modual of an eban hawk meeting with the dantoine landind modual

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Nope, the landscape has not been altered, as far as I can tell it's a real location from the original game.

"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
-H. H. Munro

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Did you follow the suggestion in the pop-up text box embedded in the video and read the summary for an explanation?

-------------------------

"If you noticed my whole party is outside and want to know how I did it. I used the Defender's Wrist Console. The reason behind doing it in this video is to torment you."

"If you noticed my whole party is outside and want to know how I did it. I used the Defender's Wrist Console. The reason behind doing it in this video is to torment you. "

Ha, ha! Shem cracks me up! :*

P.S.

@ SilentOne:

You trying to make a vid of your own? Why would you want EVERYONE with you? :* Just curious.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

"If you noticed my whole party is outside and want to know how I did it. I used the Defender's Wrist Console. The reason behind doing it in this video is to torment you. "

Ha, ha! Shem cracks me up! :lol:

P.S.

@ SilentOne:

You trying to make a vid of your own? Why would you want EVERYONE with you? :lol: Just curious.

i am working on a mod...and i need all the party out for it...and i am making a vid...i will release further details of this mod once i get farther into it

and i cant get the console because the only working one that i can find is on pcgamemods.com and its gone :down: but i used a different thing

silent6.jpg