Famous 'Tree man'

Walsingham

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player...ctid=1522751113

I thought this story was interesting, but also inspiring, when one thinks one has problems.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Can you even get rid of all of them?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I stopped about 10 seconds into the video so this may have been stated but I just watched a program on him last night. As we speak he has been receiving treatments that included surgery, medecine and lotions and the warts have been significantly reduced. For the first time in years he was able to pick up a pen a write although he cannot wiggle his fingers yet. They say he will never be 100% normal but his quality of life has improved dramatically.

Good for him. :(

Very inspiring.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Scratch my earlier thing with this edit:

After what was an inspirational story of one man trying to help another it has now turned into a political and bureaucratic row. Dr. Gaspari had taken Dede

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

These people are trying help this guy and this Health "Official" is offended by this? That is just sick and twisted. Oh yes, lets get offended by helping others. Some people's children. >_<

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Another comment from elsewhere:

A similar debate has commenced over unique microorganisms found in Yellowstone National Park. A researcher found a new bacterium in Yellowstone hot springs that he turned over to a public repository. Another researcher used that species to create a novel way to analyze DNA. That process is now a $200 million a year cash cow. Neither the researcher who discovered the bacterium nor Yellowstone have seen a dime of that money.

I guess there is a point, but for the love of all that's holy, give the guy a break!

jack07ukansas.jpg

EDIT: a similar issue.

-Elwood Blues

I was just thinking that maybe back in the middle ages such a person would have been chased out into the woods.

-Elwood Blues

I'm 110% they would have burned the evil forest spirit out of him.

I'm beginning to find all this really creepy. Those extrusions are giving me the heebie-jeebies.

EDIT:

Chemotherapy! Chemotherapy makes your mucus membranes stop replicating, and your hair falls out. Might it not whallop this stuff?

-Elwood Blues