Kotor character extras classes

we all know that Revan Exile and the Jedifable characters can get two classes.

In your view, what classes fit their stories?

1. you can have three classes for all character(canon classes and at least one extra class to fit them)

For Example, I do think That Atton , after kotor 2, is more suited for Jedi Watchman to compliment his scoundrel class and Jedi Sentinel.

He is sneaky and resourceful by nature. So a good Jedi Watchman is just that sneaky yet reasourceful given he goes to the Lightside.

Also Sith Assassin class would fit his dark side well.

basic Setup

1. Non Jedi class

2. Jedi class(if they are not force senstive it is alright to use another non jedi class with in Kotor 1 and 2)

3. Jedi/Sith Presitge class(one for lightside one for darkside{i will count this as one}if they are NOT force senstive it is alright to go outside of game to get a another class if the case for it)

With my example,

LS Atton Scoundrel/Sentinel/Watchman

DS Atton Scoundrel/Sentinel/Assassin

No they kinda suck :o

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Nope, I like being ridiculously overpowered , and I still think they suck.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS