Whao Wait am I not supposed to be able to do this?

From various reading everywhere on the internet I have concluded these things about turning party members to Jedi.

1. Can't train droids (Well of course lol)

2. Can't Train Mandalore/Canderous (That would be...... erm strange)

3. Can't Train Kreia (BIG DUH)

4. Can't train Bao-Dur (WAIT WHAT? I.. did it)

Am I reading false information on Bao-Dur because I trained him to become a Jedi Guardian... No lies. He kind of sucked worse as a Jedi but... well I did that as well as every other party member.

Kreia and Visas are already Jedi. The droids, wookies and Mandalore are not jedi material. The rest is.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have no idea why anyone would've posted that you can't train Bao-dur...still, yes Bao-dur is definately trainable.

You just have to be more...watchful I guess is the word I'd use, when you're trying to train him in the TSLRP.

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

Yes I'm pretty sure you can train Bao-Dur. But I trained him to try to be a Sentinel (I forgot but I'm pretty sure he didn't and I took him out of my party).

Bao-Dur has good skills.

Bao-Dur can only be trained to be a jedi guardian. In fact, the jedi classes of all the "jedifiable" companions in TSL are completely set - they can all be only what they being as or one pre-fixed jedi class for those than can be trained. Only the exile has freedom of choice in classes in TSL.

Bao-Dur isnt as strong as the other jedi because hes still a technichian. As helpfull as he his id take Atton any day, he's far more reliable. Atton+Me(Lightside Tank)+Kreia(Super heal) is Epic Win. I mean I can stack like 20 dots on myself...

Edited by Bass-GameMaster

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan