The Most Unwanted Song

Xard

No, it's Finale Notepad, and I don't think they want you to be able to convert things, because that's one of the selling points of the real program I think.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'd need a mus to midi converter. I have one odwnloaded I think, but it doesn't do anyhting.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, I've thought about doing that. Terrible quality though. I'll probably do that though.

If your sound card is decent, I'm not sure why recording it as it plays would = terrible sound quality? That is, if it's recorded from the computer via a program, not with an external mike pointed at your speakers. Maybe it wouldn't as great as the original, but it shouldn't sound completely awful.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is there a program that can record something off of your computer without a mic?

Yes, there's lot of them. A lot of MP3/wav editor software, for example. Sometimes fancier sound cards come w/packages that will let you do it.

I've used the free edition of WavePad for ages for my simplistic needs...I don't know if it'd work w/Vista, if you have that, but there's always other freebies I'm sure.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

*shameless bump in vain hope we might get Pixie version*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)