Malachor glitch

hello, i am having a glitch were a i get althe way to malachor, but when the miraXhanharr fight is suposed to occure, mira never loads after kriea gets done talking, also on telos bastilas body is missing, her head is floating in mid air.

No - you just did not run into any problems. Also, there are several unique errors that only manifest themselves on the X-box - and the X-box cannot get any of the mods.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Sounds like a mod-conflict.

And mr. Walkerguy; tell us how exactly you got the Escaped Criminals to spawn flawlessly, how you managed to finish "Redemption", if you ever PROPERLY finished the Telos Fuel Quest, wheter the HK-50's make sense when you leave the Telos Base etc. etc. All things that have been fixed for the PC, but a X-boxer has no way around now.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee