Vehicles?

That's quite enough of that!

Mass Effect had vehicles (I hear - as I haven't played it myself), but I also heard they weren't very good. Car/motorbike chases are a staple of the spy genre, so there's a good chance I suppose.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

lol ballrip

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

....I got to say that was rather funny and unexpected

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Personally, I find most vehicles in games an annoyance - their control schemes are often weird and they don't really provide you with huge bags of fun. I mean, I loved Halo vehicles for example, but that's because the controls were decent and you were basically just running over people and aliens. HL2 had this 10-minute boat sequence that was boring as heck.

I liked the Mako in Mass Effect. It played quite well and the portions where there is vehicle combat was pretty cool. However, if there is vehicles in the AP along with vehicle combat I think it would be cool to have it more like GTA than ME.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Vehicles is a must. And I HAVE to be able to drive one of these when I'm in Paris:

468541656_f637fe7244.jpg

They are the coolest cars ever! You can drive down stairs without breaking them, using their unbelievable suspension!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I thought this thread was how vehicles could be included in gameplay, not specific models of cars. :alien:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I replayed GTA: Vice City this Easter (only game my mom's new guy has that is playable.. worst taste in games EVER) and it reminded me how much more fun vehicles can make a game. And vehicles got even better in the semi-sequel, San Andreas! I have to re-install that one..

ANYHOW, please Obsidian, if you're going for big open areas, please include vehicles! They can be so much fun if done right! I wouldn't mind a motorcycle either..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

GTA:VC over easter? :lol:

I still have that for Xbox. Didn't like San Andreas.

What really made me wonder about Vehicles are the swoops from KOTOR. Maybe they'll have NASCAR?

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Vehicles should definitely feel like theyre part of the action.

As in GrandTheftAuto, u get out of the car and say, "wow! Crikay!...that was hella fun mate!"

But the Jet Ski in Resident Evil kinda made me say, "Why was that necessary?" which was equivalent to no fun due to bad control structure.

am i making sense?

P.S. im not australian but im a nubber dude-er guy

Yeah, nothing says 'awsome game' like the inclusion most boring racing sport ever invented.

requesting the Europe vs USA pic with European racing track and NASCAR track compared

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)