Happy Easter!

Cantousent

I think you are disadvantaged thanks to a lack of The Simpsons. In one episode Homer gets made a priest, and he responds by saying he can't be, because he "doesn't even believe in Jebus!" This is comical because of course he goes to church every week and doesn't even know the name of the prophet and son of god. This is played on later by when, in the midst of disaster he cries out piteously for help. "Save me Jebus!"

And that's how you ruin a good joke. o:):)

I see.

You did OK explaining.

Thanks.

I try to avoid the Simpsons and Family Guy. I don't hate them or anything. I just don't get much from them. Even less than that it seems. Rats.

My younger son likes them though.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I actually really enjoy the Simpsons, but I hate the Family Guy. Go figure.

I think the difference is that the Simpsons are funny and irreverant but make real social commentary where as the Family Guy can be funny but is generally just stupid and is completely devoid of any substance.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Family Guy = most overrated animated sitcom ever.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Uh-huh. It's also about as funny as Garfield.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds