Anime/Manga Discussion

BIOShazard

.. start talking about anime or manga...

Talk about old chapters, new chapters, future chapters/predictions, old episodes and new episodes of all manga and anime.

(I realize there is another anime thread... but thats reccomendations. This is actual discussion on the 2)

Edited by BIOShazard

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

We actually talk about anime, not just spamming comments like "POKEMON IS THE 1337!" :shifty:

Not as bad as that, but still, we need to talk about them. not just "Pokemon is a great anime!!!"

Okay, have it your way.

Why I Love Pokemon

By Kyle

Boy howdy guys, I just think Pokemon is a neat show. It's got awesome anime material like girls with short shorts, crazy Asian guys running around with oversized tear drops when they get hurt or are laughing. I wish I could tell you how much I like Pokemon but that would just be impossible! I mean, it's just so fascinating the way they come up with almost 500 characters for one show!!

And don't even get me started on those awesome video games! In what other game can you train 500 characters to level 100! It's like the game never ends! Also, getting gym badges is just neat-oh. There's nothing better then seeing your Mewtwo totally own a Onxy while you revive you're other Pokemon with Max Potions.

Let's talk about merchandising. Pokemon has some of the coolest t-shirts in the world (I should know, I own like 50!!). They also have other sweet stuff like chairs, and desks. My laptop has a Pikachu-themed Vista on it right now!

But if I had to choose one thing I love about Pokemon most, it's the thrill. The catch. The game winning One Hit KO. It's the girls. It's the cash, I mean yen. It's the late nights, early mornings, blood sweat and tears. It's the life.

I have an official Pokemon League hat.

I'd have to say, the first generation of the show was by far the best. I didn't really see too many episodes from generation two, and none from three, but I've watched some of four, and have to say it's pretty weak. Also, I don't like the change in voice actors.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'd like to commend you my good friend on you're excellent views on such an awesome show. I feel the same way about the First Generation (Although we're I'm from we call it Generation A!!). Do you play the hand held video games as well?

Yeah, I have one green version, three red versions, two blue versions, two yellow versions, two gold versions, one silver version, one emerald version, one fire red version, one leaf green version, and one diamond version. I just can't get enough of that pokemon.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

To be honest, I was quite dissapointed with my Pokemon desk. It fell apart after like a week. Of course, I weigh close to four hundred and fifty pounds now, so who's really to blame here? That's right....Charizard!!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah, I have one green version, three red versions, two blue versions, two yellow versions, two gold versions, one silver version, one emerald version, one fire red version, one leaf green version, and one diamond version. I just can't get enough of that pokemon.

I own all those games too! I also own backup copies of them all because I always like to have a spare manual lying around! Have you ever tried the Pokemon Stadium games? Boy, those things rule. I just love how they use the characters from the show, in the game!

Here's part of the Wikipedia on Pokemon Stadium!

The second game in the series was called Pok

It'd be ironic if it really was Charizards fault because you got so fat spending all your time on the couch watching Pokemon.

I'm really not four hundred and fifty pounds.

It's more like three ninety eight or so.

And I wouldn't blame it on Charizard in it's entirety. Psyduck hypnotized me into eating a lot.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I can understand why Bioshazard made this thread, as indeed, our other thread is ostensibly for recommendations only. However, in reality, a lot of discussion goes on in that recommendation thread, so we might as well pool our discursive energies into one (offblast!).

If any of the participants here wanted to carry on an honest discussion of any anime and manga, feel free to do it here.