I'm stuck

Not sure what's wrong, my characters are just too weak for some reason. I use Kreia and Bao-Dur to go for Exile, since all members of my party are almost the same.

I destroy floating mines, then open the door... and that's all. They die very quickly!

Here's some information about Kreia:

Jedi Consular 14

Fortitude 16

Reflex 9

Will 12

Strength 14 +2

Dexterity 16 +3

Constitution 16 +3

Vitality 135\135

Defense 21

Treat Injury 17 +3

Force Redirection

There are also different useful feats for melee combat.

Is she too weak?! As I said, my characters are all almost the same...

How do I play through then?

I tried to use stealth, but the problem is, if you access any console, you lose stealth. I tried to play without accessing consoles, but then I come to a door after which a cut-scene with Goto appears, and Kreia loses stealth after that cut-scene. And dies soon, of course, because there are robots running after her.

What am I doing wrong, what should I do? Please help.

Edited by Petra

I usually manage that with T3 and a Jedi. Either Visas or Kreia.

T3 with Ion weapons (Droid Oxidizer pistol and whatsit'sname, the ones you can attach to him) and Kreia with either lightsaber or a sword constructed for anti droid warfare.

Now for the fun bits...

Shields are your friend. Use them before opening doors.

Your jedi aught to have some kind of force speed by now. If not, use the stimpaks that gives you dexterity and strength. It makes quite a difference if you can close the distance to shooters and start hacking them to pieces in half the time.

Remember, that you can run through rooms and get to the exile fairly fast. Two jedis and a droid is better than a single jedi and a droid.

:blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

if you have a lot of patience try brining Atton. Put Atton to sneak in solo mode and keep your other person in the first room. Have atton fight while you wait with your other charector saftly at the enterece. Atton will die but since you have another party member alive he will rise and fight somemore. Eventually atton will kill everyone. You could also tryusing rivtalise with your safe charector.

Remember to use the programs you find, you can weaken goto's defences with them.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Thanx! I seem to have made up a way of my own to free exile, though.

My problem was that when the first robot attacked, robot-balls came from other two rooms along with maintenanace robots. So I used Kreia to sneak into one of those rooms, then used Bao-Dur to sneak there, too. Then Kreia attacked the maintenance bot, and they both attacked two ball-robots. Nothing else came storming from other rooms :teehee: So I proceeded to get rid of the very first robot who stood near the console.

Everything else was easy... Once Kreia used console to mess up the turret-system, she just had to sneak into that room that led to exile, and all mechanics were destroying themselves, so the path to exile was not blocked anymore. :)

Edited by Petra