Bad Idea or Good Idea?

Sand

Illegal Immigrants in the Military as a Path to Citizenship  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should joining the Military be a Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants?

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea

Killing someone trying to steal from your house is still killing someone. But, you're all for letting people off the hook for it.

And it is lawful to do that. Its not against the law here in Iowa.

Do you have the Iowa law books right in front of you?

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Zing!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The joke was that the Obsidian forum community was capable of pulling together and come up with a solution. The joke was that you expect everyone to have a good enough grasp on the situation, or at least, everyone combined, to come up with some perfect solution. The joke here, is you.

Where the hell did I say I wanted a perfect solution. There is no such thing as a perfect solution to anything. Humans, being imperfect beings, can never come up with a perfect solution to anything. I am just here to have a disccussion on the issues here. If that is beyond your grasp to understand then that is your problem. Not mine.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The joke was that the Obsidian forum community was capable of pulling together and come up with a solution. The joke was that you expect everyone to have a good enough grasp on the situation, or at least, everyone combined, to come up with some perfect solution. The joke here, is you.

Where the hell did I say I wanted a perfect solution. There is no such thing as a perfect solution to anything. Humans, being imperfect beings, can never come up with a perfect solution to anything. I am just here to have a disccussion on the issues here. If that is beyond your grasp to understand then that is your problem. Not mine.

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear on our assignment. I assume you want us to come to a solution that we all agree on, or that you at least agree on. How close to perfect of a solution do you want us to come to? Do you have some sort of syllabus or something for us to go on of what you want in the solution? How much of our final grade will this be worth?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Do you have the Iowa law books right in front of you?

Actually I don't need them, but I do have access if you really want to be nitpicky, but a few months ago there was a case which involved a woman trying to break into her landlord's home and the landlord shot her dead. Hell, she wasn't even inside the home yet. When the police arrived the landlord told them what happened and she was not criminally charged.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

The cop didn't give me a ticket for speeding the other day. I apologized and said I was in a hurry. He let me go. Speeding isn't illegal in Michigan anymore I guess.

>_<

I give up.

There is no point in trying to discuss anything with you people.

Edited by Sand

So... Does this mean we don't have to show up for class tomorrow?

Whoever locks this thread better end it with something cool, like "Class dismissed." or something.

You hear me?

Well, it looks like the debate has run its course. But I refuse to submit to pixies' whims! I shall close this thread with no witty remark. *

*Actually, I was going to say class dismissed, but he said it already, and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.