Quest problems

There are tw o quests:

Bounty Quest, Escaped Criminals on Telos

Didn't found them nor do get the option 'i allready killed them' (yes been to restoration zone)

Also i cant complete the fuel quest.

I have done everything that needs to be done and spoken to hutt for arangements. The leutenant just doesn't give me the option to tell him this.

Any surgestions?

i Just completed Nar Shaddaa and am on my way to Duxxn for a message. Is it to late now for those quests?

thnx

There are tw o quests:

Didn't found them nor do get the option 'i allready killed them' (yes been to restoration zone)

I have done everything that needs to be done and spoken to hutt for arangements. The leutenant just doesn't give me the option to tell him this.

Any surgestions?

i Just completed Nar Shaddaa and am on my way to Duxxn for a message. Is it to late now for those quests?

thnx

The first one is notoriously bugged, I only completed it once (out of several playthroughs). The second one is unsolvable because of a bug in a dialogue script.

There are fixes for those two bugs on the net though (try team gizkas website). I installed those and played the game through again, this time the two criminals and the fuel for Telos quests were solvable.

Not sure if it will fix the quests retroactively though :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

There are tw o quests:

Any surgestions?

thnx

The first one is notoriously bugged, I only completed it once (out of several playthroughs). The second one is unsolvable because of a bug in a dialogue script.

There are fixes for those two bugs on the net though (try team gizkas website). I installed those and played the game through again, this time the two criminals and the fuel for Telos quests were solvable.

Not sure if it will fix the quests retroactively though :sad:

Well i tryed to get to the restoration zone again but i can't. (my ship isn't stolen anymore so i don't need a different ship that crashes here :thumbsup: )

Ill try Team gizka's website as the fuel should be retroactively, i only need to talk to someone who is always there (the leutenant)

This is the second time i play the game, guess i got lucky the first time as i got all the bounty quests. I am unsure about the fuel quest, can't recall if it was the lt. dialog or soemthign with the Hutt i did wrong. Seeing the dialog is bugged probably the first.

Thnx for your reply.

EDIT: I installed them but they don't seem to work retroactive :o:lol:

Edited by Mescalino

The fixes aren't retro-active.

The criminals should be fixed next time when you meet them on the surface with the patch (pre-patch the completion dialogue is *only* available pre-to-the-surface... when you haven't even killed them yet!)

The fuel is fixed only if you talk to Vogga to complete it with the patch applied. If you already talked the quest skipped too far ahead. Also note there is a branch in G0-T0's conversation which faultly alters the Fuel Quest again making it unsolvable (even with Gizka's fix)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

you can finnish the escaped criminals quest without killing them. You only have to sea them in the cerka office. After you see them in the cerka office go to Grenn and tell him about the criminals. you will eventually git to the line "i followed them to the resoration zone and killed them" or something like that. It's shortly after something loke "Jannes hired the criminals"

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

No longer available post-surface... and properly fixed with the Escaped Criminals Fix.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee