Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

Just finished an epic session of CoD4, (Carcasonne which I missed *shakes fist*), TMNT, Aegis Wing, & Halo 3 with Llr, Nick & Kor.

It was awesome.

Good times indeed. Too bad Hades wasn't around to play with us. Not for the lack of invites, though.

Playing Halo with Mr Dev was pretty cool, though we were a bit all over the place in terms of what we were playing.

After you losers backstabbed us, Nick and me went through another session of Metal Slug 3. That game will never get old. Bring on MS 1-6, SNK. We also saw Krookie log on, but we ignored him.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

My 360 died this morning. Red rings and all. I'm angry, but I placed my repair order, MS fixes them for free if your still under warranty, which is good I guess. Just don't expect to see me online for while.

Aw, here's hoping I make it to level fifteen before you get a replacement unit.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That majorly sucks, Krookie. Sorry to here that. I was looking forward of you killing me, repeatedly, in some MP action game of some type.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

My 360 died this morning. Red rings and all. I'm angry, but I placed my repair order, MS fixes them for free if your still under warranty, which is good I guess.

My brand new 360 got the rings just 10min ago :) It might be weeks before I get the replacement. Do you know fiddling with the AV cable breaks warranty? Because i had to take of the cover of the AV plug so i could use both the hdmi and the AV at once

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It first got it when I fiddled with the AV cable, but it went away. Then just now it got it again and I tried switching to HDMI, that worked but since i get no sound that way i put the Av cable back in and now its red no matter what I do. Its increadibly annyoing, i was really looking forward to my daily dose of ME

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Good times indeed. Too bad Hades wasn't around to play with us. Not for the lack of invites, though.

I would love to have played but I only have one game right now. Mass Effect.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Hades tell your roommate to stop rejecting your invites

Stop trying to invite me when I am at work. :thumbsup:

On the 11th I will have some spare money to buy CoD4 and some Microsoft points to buy a couple of Arcade Live games. I will tell him to make his own profile to log on to the box so that way I won't look like I am online when I am not.

Edited by Sand

Strangely, my 360 is working again after being absued by the throwers at the airport. Played in on my neighbours 42" HDTV... sheer awesomeness

If someone wants to play NHL 08 with me online, I'll be on Live in about 10 mminutes. Just got the 13 month deal. Garghoo!

User name is obviously.... Volourn!

Shocking, I know.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Bah. Update, I'm registeed as a Gold Member now, and can go online; but cna't play games for some stupid reason. It says my live Membership 'limitations' disallow it. That's bogus!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.