Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

So if I was going to buy this game, you guys would play it with me?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ouch, it's a good thing I don't have any feelings, Kyle, or they'd be hurt right now. Just kidding!! I know my role on our team.

And Lou, we'd love to have you join us. The more the merrier, I say. I was trying to convince Draken to shell out his money for the game as well.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Krookie is pretty easy to mop the floor with once you realize he's just a camping sniper loser. I've knived him in the back at least a couple of times.

In any case, yeah, CoD4 mp is pretty awesome. I wouldn't say it replaces Halo3, since they play pretty different. Then again, you losers haven't really been playing H3 much at all (aside from that one camping sniper loser with no life). My main gripe would be lack of splitscreen guesting.

The campaign on Veteran is pretty cool. It's a tad frustrating at times, since the game can be pretty cheap (as opposed to being fair and challenging). Some parts of the design are just outright bad. The endless respawning enemies can be pretty annoying sometimes. For the most part, though, it's very nice. I'm nearly done.

Kor doesn't actually do anything, but he's useful in that he follows you around and acts as an additional bullet bag for the rest of us. He even avenged me once!

..... He even killed me once.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Kor doesn't actually do anything, but he's useful in that he follows you around and acts as an additional bullet bag for the rest of us. He even avenged me once!

I got like fifty points for that one!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I went to work the other day and left my 360 on. When I came back, Llyranor had sent me like five messages. One the one hand I felt bad for not being around to reply, but on the other I was a little creeped out... :sorcerer:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

No one has sent me any messages yet. *sniff*

:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hmmm... I don't know if I should give it out or not. Fine, what the hell. Ares Draxus

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Hmmm... I don't know if I should give it out or not. Fine, what the hell. Ares Draxus

Hah! Look forward to being pestered.

edit: oh, poop. I actually have to use my xbox to send messages or it wont recognise my gold membership :) and my cord isnt long enough

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I don't mind being pestered in the right way by the right people. :)

Unfortunately, this crowd isn't them. :lol:

Edited by Sand

I was curious and so I played it once. I should probabkly delete it.

I trtied to haxx my 360 today by removing the shell of the thingie-connector so my HDMI cable could fit too. Strangely, when I tried to run with the plastic-thingie off, it gave me alot of red lights on the front, but they disapeared when i put the shell back :-

does MS have DRM's on their cables aswell?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It wouldn't surprise me any.