DND via AIM or other suitable medium

Tangarath

Greetings! I am looking for people to join in on a Dungeons and Dragons game over AIM (or another program that is more friendly to our gaming needs, possibly one with a dice roller). It will be a fast paced game starting at level 1, but I promise, you won't be sorry. It will be 3-3.5 rules and I only ask that seasoned role players respond. I will have up to 6 slots open for my campaign. If I get more then enough for 1 group, I will split it into even groups and have interweaving campaigns with the two. Please email me at: Meraxus@hotmail.com or message me on www.myspace.com/tangarath

I will check back on here, so don't worry, posts here are welcome too.

Slot 1:

Slot 2:

Slot 3:

Slot 4:

Slot 5:

Slot 6:

If you decide to be tricky and ask to use a non-core class, please email me the spec's (adobe, microsoft word, etc.) and I will most likely OK it.

Yes, this campaign is set up to cater to any alignment of players. But if you choose to be chaotic or lawful, I will hold you to your alignment. But be smart about it. Don't roll a chaotic evil orc barb and just kill the party. In fact, no orcs unless I allow it (proof of proper role playing in a background story or something.)

There will be rewards for quality role playing, and back ground stories. Not huge and balence altering. But enough to make you rise to the occasion.

I hope to hear from you soon!

What, no takers?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Do you trust every other random person that happens to pass by in Teh Internets?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And it has man-eating vines and users who regularly try to slit your throat!

Fun for the whole family!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Do you trust every other random person that happens to pass by in Teh Internets?

Well, obviously. I AM everyone on the internets.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You can't be. Cantousent is. I know, I because I am him. And you are not me.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said: