kotor 3

I think kotor 3 should have all costumes from villains should be accessible especially the masks and you should be able to have the cloaks hood up or down. the droids should be visually customizable to make them more personal. droids should also be able to carry light sabers. atleast the proticole droids should. anybody should be able to become a jedi/ sith in your group. carecter customizing should be very detailed diferent races and choose your skin color, and body types with other attributes like being a cyborg or the choice to be one through a shop or accident later on. maybe other light saber type weapons. helmets should be able to be worn under the hood of cloaks. and having to procure your own ship of choice. choosing color schemes of your appearil would pe a plus

Edited by Alucard Darkgule

this topic, what i would love to see

OP banhammered

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Sir, sir! We've found ay witch! May we burn her?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sir, sir! We've found ay witch! May we burn her?

Yes, but first use some chinese water torture so she's babbling lunatic when we finally drag her to the fiery death!

Wait wait, she?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ideas, suggestions for Kotor 3, continue here.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester