NWN2 OC

Fionavar

Thanks D_N - I was trying to see if the movie was in one of the resource ZIPs in the NWN file structure. I found lots of wav files, but no evil movie ending!

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I don't think there's an evil-ending movie as a movie file. The endings (both good and evil) play out as a series of images handled as a cut-scene by the engine - the toolset can show you the dialogue and the images that are being called. It's in \Modules\3400_Merdelain and then the conversation file 3430_ending.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Hey thanks Steve! I was heading there, as I just went through all of the ZIPs! I do not usually play eveel, but I hear the ending is most interesting!

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Hey thanks Steve! I was heading there, as I just went through all of the ZIPs! I do not usually play eveel, but I hear the ending is most interesting!

The ending is like that of fallout. It shows still images of the various places you traveled and how those places/people fared due to your actions during the game.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

So it's like the ending of Hordes of the Underdark, except it shows places as in addition to people?

(I've just completed chapter one, so I'll know by the end of next week at the latest...)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot