Someone make an Obsidian Steam group

Big Bottom

There hasn't exactly been much action in the Steam group of late has there? I've hardly been playing at all despite my intentions to get good at TF2...still hoping for some Obs-athons though. Anyone else playing much? I notice Nightshade awarded himself the player of the week award, the sneaky bugger.

I notice Nightshade awarded himself the player of the week award, the sneaky bugger.

Hey, I did make an announcement about it a week before to give everyone else a chance to get as many hours as possible... :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Most of my gaming isn't logged by Steam because most of my games are not steam games. :bat:

You can add non-steam games so your hours are still clocked, that's what I did with Freelancer... :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Most of my gaming isn't logged by Steam because most of my games are not steam games. ;)

You can add non-steam games so your hours are still clocked, that's what I did with Freelancer... :ermm:

I tried that once. Added all 30 games on my rig. It then decided to wipe them all the next time I loaded Steam and I haven't bothered to add them again. :verymad:

• 4 months later...

:casts raise dead:

So, I just got TF2. How y'all doing? :(

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

:casts raise dead:

So, I just got TF2. How y'all doing? :teehee:

I'm using the tag "[soDOFF]" in game - and, yeah, I still watch the group page to see who's on. :(

-Hurlshot