EA buys Bioware

Draikin

:blink:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

"Well you do, if you play EA-games. As for EA catering to RPG connaisseurs and those with a taste for quality and innovation - not in a million years."

Esxcept in your ignorance you don't realize that i don't buy and play EA sports games because others like do; but because I like them. Duh.

Did you know that hundreds of thousands of people bought and played FO. I bet you like FO (or whatever x game you like) because thousands of others happen to like it? HAHAHA!

You are a tool. A tool of ignorance, and delusion.

R00fles!

Who was it that gave NWN1 a good review in some game-mag because he thought most people would enjoy it? You? Or Sand? It doesn't really matter. If the good doctors over at Bio started producing daffodils and womens underwear, you'd prolly enjoy those too.. R00flez..

J.

Edited by Gorth
Slightly inappropriate references

This thread is being retired for a multitude of reasons. Just to give one excuse:

Trolling: Trolling is also not allowed in regard to other gaming companies, their employees or moderators. We've worked and continue to work with various people at many game companies, and it is not within the spirit of our forums to allow disrespectful posts about other company's policies, employees, or moderators. It's OK to say you don't like a game, but referring to another company's employees or the company itself is simply not be tolerated here. Posts which intentionally attack another game company and/or it's employees will be deleted and the member censured accordingly

Not to mention, even if the EA bashing enabled people to let off a little steam, it seems like it was headed down the path of bickering.

I have a feeling we havent by far heard the last of Bioware and EA though.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein